Friday, September 5, 2008

a reason to smile...

you need to log onto www.stumbleupon.com she said to me today... what is that i asked... just do it she urged.

and the most life transforming internet user experience came forth to greet me as i let the universe throw information my way and i was just hungrilily grasping whatever i could. Not just any information... information that held my interest and information that i could give a thumbs up or down to to further refine future information that came my way. absolute brilliance...

and as i walked down to give her a package i started smilling... why are u smilling she asked... 'cause i already know the answer to your question...' i answered... still smilling...

a few hours later she told me. i had every reason to smile today.
Allah ka shukar hai...!

No comments: